Join our PTA Board for the 2021-2022 school year! The following positions are open for next year:
- Oversees and coordinates the work of the executive board to run Viejo PTA effectively.
- Presides at PTA board and general meetings.
- Serves as the official contact, communicator, and representative of the PTA.
- Works closely with the school principal and other district PTA representatives.
VP Ways & Means
- Manages all PTA fundraising activities.
- Leads our biggest fundraisers, along with setting up dine-outs and miscellaneous fundraisers.
- Records attendance and minutes at board meetings.
- Maintains and preserves PTA records and important documents to pass on at the end of the term.
- Maintains permanent records to track funds and financial transactions.
- Prepares annual budget for adoption by the PTA.
- Pays all PTA bills as authorized by the board.
- Prepares reports for every board meeting and an annual financial report.
- Captures, assembles and preserves a record of activities and achievements of the PTA.
- Collects volunteer hours for PTA meetings and events.
- Completes and submits the PTA Unit-Annual Historian Report to council/district PTA.
- Assists the president to manage meetings and advises on parliamentary procedure.
- Chairs Bylaws committee to review unit Bylaws each year and revise Bylaws every three years.
- Arranges nominating committee’s first meeting, providing information on nomination and election process.