Viejo Elementary is a Two-Way Language Immersion program in the Capistrano Unified School District (CUSD).
- Read, Write, and Speak in English and Spanish
- Multicultural appreciation and respect for other cultures
- Secondary-language study helps develop strong thinking and reasoning skills
- It encourages high self-esteem and lifelong relationships
- Preparation for multilingual careers of the future
Learn more about our school by visiting the Viejo Elementary School website.
Learn more about CUSD’s Immersion programs.